Data Controller: NH Hotel Rallye Portugal, (doravante designado como, “NH Hotel Rallye Portugal”)
Tax identification number: 506618897
Address: Avenida da Liberdade, nº185 1250-141 Lisboa
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose will the data controller process the personal data?
The personal data provided will be processed by NH Hotel Rallye Portugal for the following purposes:
- To review candidate profile for recruitment selection process.
- To asses suitability of candidates.
- To manage the selection procedures in which the applicant would fit because of his/her profile.
- To do suitability test to candidates in order to understand the candidate working style.
- To perform pre-employment medical check-up in order to ensure the candidates are physically fit and capable of performance their duty.
- To get the work permit for candidates who require it.
- In case the candidate consents, to manage criminal record check to ensure the candidates hires are ethically fit to perform their duty.
- In case the candidate consents, communication to referee on their opinion about the candidate.
- In case the candidate consents, the communication to the entities of Minor group, in order to contact the candidate for any other job opportunity.
- To manage the systems implemented for data subjects exercise rights provided for the current legislation on the data protection.
Which data will be processed?
- Identification data: name, surname, address.
- Contact data: e-mail address, telephone number.
- Academic and professional data: education, qualifications, CV, professional associations, professional experience.
- Employment data: position, place of work, work record.
What is the legal basis of the processing of the data?
The legal basis for managing the recruitment process is the pre-contractual relationship between the entity and the candidate.
For the reference check, the legal basis is the pre-contractual relationship and the legitimate interest to confirm that the references given are true. For performing suitability tests, the legal basis is the pre-contractual relationship.
The data concerning the medical aptitude of the candidate for employment shall be processed based on compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Law and within the scope of the relationship with the respective occupational physician.
To obtain work authorization for the candidate, the legal basis is the pre-contractual relationship.
For managing criminal record check, the communication of referees about the candidate and to the communication to the entities of MINOR Group, the consent provided.
Who are the recipients of your data?
Your personal data will be communicated to the entities of MINOR Group, concretely, to the entity with the vacant post.
Additionally, if you give your consent, your personal data will be communicated to all entities of the MINOR Group so that they can contact you in the event of vacancies. All these entities can be found through the link Compañías de NH Hotel Group | NH Hotel Group (nh-hoteles.es).
International data transfers
The personal data may be transmitted to any entities belonging to the Minor Group which are located in foreign countries. Your personal data may therefore be transferred to other member states of the European Union and also to third countries, that is, countries outside the European Area. Whenever the curriculum vitae or other candidate data is sent to third countries which are not subject to adequacy decisions (because they do not offer sufficient security guarantees) this processing will be carried out under general contractual clauses in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your personal data will be stored only for the period between the submission of the application/ sending of the CV and the completion of the recruitment process.
Should the controller wish to keep the data beyond the selection process, he/she shall request the specific consent of the candidate concerned. In that case, the data will be retained for a period of two years
Exercise of rights
The data subject may at any time and free of charge contact the Data Controller at the address indicated at the beginning of this Policy, or send an e-mail to email@example.com, attaching, whenever requested, a copy of his/her identity card or other document suitable to prove his/her identity. The data subject may exercise any of the following rights:
- Access their personal data.
- To rectify incorrect or incomplete data.
- Request the portability of their data.
- To revoke consents given.
- Request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulations are not met.
- Lodge a complaint before the competent Data Protection Authority when the data subject considers that the Data Controller has violated the rights recognized to him/her by the applicable data protection regulations.